Toccoa Presbyterian Church is a welcoming community of Christ-followers, celebrating the great things God has done for us in the giving of his Son. We are gospel-centered, committed to the authority of the Bible, Reformed in our theology, liturgical in our worship, and intent on our mission.
Regardless of whether we perceive our lives to be broken or whole, we all stand in desperate need of the transforming grace that is only found through knowing the Savior of this world. He has come to forgive and reconcile us to God; heal and change us into his likeness; and unite us into a community of love. With grateful hearts, it is our passion to proclaim his praises in northeast Georgia as we joyfully serve him in word and deed.
Enjoy exploring our website and feel free to call with any questions. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Dear friends in Christ;
The congregation of Toccoa Presbyterian Church has resumed our Sunday morning gatherings for worship at 9:30 AM. If you consider yourself able to safely attend, we very much look forward to seeing you! If you are not yet able to attend, online services will continue to be provided.
Here are the safety protocols we ask everyone to follow:
- Service Time: 9:30 AM.
- Please enter and depart through Tugalo Street entrance using the main doors to the sanctuary. The side, Pond Street entrance will only be opened for anyone needing to use the elevator.
- We ask you to wear a mask throughout the service. Some extra masks will be available at the front door entry should you need one.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and other cleansing supplies. Sanitizer will also be available at the entryway and in the bathrooms.
- For now, we are asking that you refrain from any small group socializing within the building.
- No bulletins or other passed materials will be used or handed out.
- On the first Sunday, please sit at one of the “Reserved” markers that will be appropriately spaced throughout the sanctuary. Members of the same household may sit together. We also are asking that our children must remain with parents at all times. A name tag will be placed at your spot for the following Sunday and thereafter. But visitors are welcomed. We ask you to sit in the same place each week so that hymnals and Bibles can be safely used.
- If you need to use the restroom, please use the restroom located outside the front, right door of the sanctuary, past the piano. These bathrooms will be regularly cleaned and equipped with sanitizers.
- Offerings can be placed in plates on stands as you enter or exit the sanctuary.
- At the end of the service, we will dismiss people row by row, beginning at the back of the sanctuary during the postlude.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend but seek medical attention and let us know how we can pray for you. We will continue to post the sermon on line each week so you do not miss any of our worship activities.
We know that this is an extremely difficult time for our country and for us as a church. Your safety is our top concern. We also believe that coming back together as the body of Christ and His congregation will emphasize the need this world has as this moment and that is to “turn our eyes (and our hearts) upon Jesus.”
Our prayers and love and continue for each one of you as we journey through this time together.